How to edit the size/width/height of an inserted image
To edit the size/dimensions of an image you have inserted into a Document Template or Homepage Article...
- Before you start, make sure you are in Edit Mode with the Template Editor or Homepage Article Editor.
- Right click on the Image you'd like to resize.
- Go to Image Properties
- In the Width box, change the size of the image.
- Important: use the Lock Ratio icon (between the width/height boxes) to ensure you do not distort/skew the image: the width/height must be in correct proportion.
- Click OK.
- Press Save to save the changes to your Document Template or Text Article.
Note: For very large images, it is advisable to resize the original image on your computer before you upload it into SchemeServe. Use the method above only for smaller adjustments.